a. Applications can be made by clicking on this link, https://jessiespencer.grantapps.net/form1/ . [Your application can be posted to the Trust’s administrator if you do not readily have access to the internet.]
b. Applications should: -
1. Clearly identify the name of the organisation, its status as a registered charity, a community interest company (CIC) or provide other evidence of the organisation’s charitable purpose.
2. Explain the project or activity for which the grant is requested and how it meets the Trust’s policy identified in “The Trust’s Grant Policy”.
3. Explain who will benefit from the project or activity and show that the benefit is sustainable.
4. Identify the likely costs of the project or activity and what other finance is available, The Trustees need to understand that the project/activity will actually go ahead.
5. Explain if the project/activity will be managed or organised by paid staff and/or volunteers and the numbers involved.
6. Ensure that a copy of the organisation’s last audited accounts is included.
c. The Trustees meet in March, June, September and December each year and applications for consideration at these meetings must be received by January 20th, April 20th, July 20th or October 20th respectively.
d. After each quarterly meeting of our Trustees successful applicants will be contacted by letter however unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.