a. Applications should be in writing and posted to the Trust’s administrator at 4, Walsingham Drive, Corby Glen. Grantham. Lincolnshire. NG33 4TA. Applications will not be acknowledged nor will you be notified if your application is unsuccessful.
b. Applications should:-
1. Clearly identify the name of the organisation which is making the application and its status as a registered charity or a community interest company (CIC) or provide other evidence of the organisation’s charitable purpose.
2. Explain the project or activity for which the grant is requested and how it meets the Trust’s policy identified in “The Trust’s Grant Policy”.
3. Explain who will benefit from the project or activity and show that the benefit is sustainable.
4. Identify the likely costs of the project or activity and what other finance is available. The trustees need to understand if and when the project/activity will actually go ahead.
5. Explain if the project/activity will be managed or organised by paid staff and/or volunteers and the numbers involved.
6. Include a copy of the organisation’s last formal accounts.
c. The trustees meet in March, June, September and December each year and applications for consideration at these meetings must be received by January 20th, April 20th, July 20th or October 20th respectively.